Dropbox - change location to Ext4

Dropbox - change location to Ext4



My Dropbox keeps telling me, that it needs to be moved to ext4 filesystem.


ext4



enter image description here



The problem is, that when I have a look at my disk, I see this:



enter image description here



It seems, that my filesystem already is ext4.


ext4



Do you have any idea, what could be wrong? I found a similar question here.



I'm using only encrypted home folder - could the problem be solved just by moving my Dropbox folder outside of it?




1 Answer
1



Dropbox doesn't support eCryptfs.



As per this official documentation



Note: ecryptfs is not supported, but Dropbox will continue to sync with supported file systems that are encrypted via full disk encryption (e.g. LUKS)



Also another important note



If you’re running a supported operating system, but you see a message that your computer is unsupported, you may be running Dropbox in an unsupported configuration.






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj