Jaspersoft Server - Connecting to Microsoft Exchange

Jaspersoft Server - Connecting to Microsoft Exchange



I setup my Jasper Report Server. As well as I already schedule my reports and every things was working fine with me. During the setup, I was using my personal Gmail accounts to share the emails witch associated with gmail.smtp.com



I changed the SMTP setup to my domain account (Corporate Microsoft Exchange Server) but emails stopped working. I believe there is issue with the SMTP configuration.



Whenever I change the setup to my personal email, everything working fine but when I swap it to my domain account, which is corporate Microsoft Exchange server, it is not working. My domain account Microsoft outlook base, I believe there should not be any issue. Using same credential, I can access from the web.



I check following provided URL from Jasper Community and it seems I am following the same.
URL: https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/configuring-report-scheduler



What could be the issue?



Here is the error details, which I got:


Subject: The job failed to execute. Review its parameters.
Date: Today
Component: Report Scheduler

Message:
Job: Immediate Execution2323 (ID: 3889) Report unit: /reports/Paid_Violation_of_last_week_ Quartz Job: ReportJobs.job_3889 Quartz Trigger: ReportJobs.trigger_3886_0 Error Message: There was an error on the server. Try again or contact site administrators. (Error UID: 4d89f7cc-28cc-4d1d-86cb-cd0c764e1348).



I would appreciate if someone will share his/her experience if he/she face the same before.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj