WPF - Clear all textboxes in All TabItem of TabControl

WPF - Clear all textboxes in All TabItem of TabControl



In WPF, I use tabcontrol have tabitems to create new Dynamic content. I have button Reset to clear all textboxes in All TabItems. My code is working with tab focus. But, When I click the other tab and click again old tab, The content show again. Please help me so that I can clear all textboxes in all tabItems
My Code here:


private void ClearControls(DependencyObject root)


System.Windows.Controls.TabControl controls = new System.Windows.Controls.TabControl();
for (int i = 0; i < VisualTreeHelper.GetChildrenCount(root); i++)

var control = VisualTreeHelper.GetChild(root, i);

if (control is System.Windows.Controls.TextBox)


(control as System.Windows.Controls.TextBox).Text = String.Empty;

else if (VisualTreeHelper.GetChildrenCount(control) > 0)

ClearControls(control);




private void BtnResetTurnbyTurn_Click(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)


ClearControls(this);






1 Answer
1



Don't waste your time with tree visualizer



Design your ui in a separately usercontrol and give a name then from



Then head to your main window and give the area that is supposed to display the ui a name or just declare a grid and give it a name



Now head to your tabs and double click the one that is suppoused to show the ui you want and from the code just write the following



Just to clarify the names



I have my separately designd ui in a file called pages and it's name is myui and my usercontrol tag is name child



My viewing area is filled with a grid named
Mainview



I have double clicked the required tab and it drove me to the cs file inside the click event



My code is



` pages.myui mu =new pages.myui();



Mainview.Children.Clear();



Mainview.Cildren.Add(mu.child);`



It might be the most basic way to accomplish the mission but believe me it is a life saver



Comment for any question



I hope i have helped you
Yusuf naeem






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj