SVG file doesn't show up in blender

SVG file doesn't show up in blender



enter image description hereenter image description here



I made a vector image in Adobe Illustrator and exported it into a svg file.(I did my best to make the lines closed but please still check if there's any problem with the vector image.)
But when I import it in blender, nothing comes out. I also zoomed in but there was absolutely nothing on the editor. Neither scale didn't work. Weird thing is I can still see the list of curves of svg file in outliner.



I've even tried with simple circle shape but the result was same. Please give a help.





The object looks very small, try to zoom in or scale the object.
– Denis
Aug 19 at 1:06





.. further to comment above, the curve dimensions are less than 0.0004 x 0.0004 x 0 .To make this the size of a 2 x 2 plane will need to scale by fifty thousand (50, 000)
– batFINGER
2 days ago




1 Answer
1



Replicating your steps:



I vectorized your design and I saved it in SVG.



Imported in Blender and I noticed the svg comes too small.



Not so small as yours.



I entered Edit mode Tab, then Select all A, then S, then 50 and finally Enter.



This made it big enough.



In your case, I think S, 200 could be enough.



See the image below:



enter image description here





sorry for the late comment. I followed your explanation and it worked. Thank you so much for your help!
– Min
yesterday






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj