Custom Activity with Type Argument WF 4 (C# Workflow Foundation)

Custom Activity with Type Argument WF 4 (C# Workflow Foundation)



First time question here.. wow I can't post images.. oh well.



I am trying to implement a custom activity for a workflow that takes a type argument <T>. It looks like this


<T>


public class AddDataColumn<T> : CodeActivity
{
[Category("DefaultValue")]
public InArgument<T> DefaultValue

get;
set;



However, when I attempt to use it in the workflow I am prompted with a window asking me for a type argument



https://i.imgur.com/677of3D.png



I wish to implement something like this so that I can change the argument type at design time:



https://i.imgur.com/zIwujth.png



Is there any way to do this? Any help is appreciated, thank you.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj