how to compile pdflatex asymtote - variation tables?

how to compile pdflatex asymtote - variation tables?



I installed pdfadd on windows machine, to allow me to easily create tables of variation. I configure miktek and textmaker to compile asymptote and it works. However, for complex code there is a problem. When I copy the code generated by pdfadd into my .tex file, the compilation warns me of a syntax error and the .asy file. The file pdftabvar being in the folder. Here is the source code testStyle.tex :


documentclass[12pt,a4paper]article
usepackage[utf8]inputenc
usepackage[french]babel
usepackage[T1]fontenc
usepackage[left=2cm,right=2cm,top=2cm,bottom=2cm]geometry
usepackage[inline]asymptote
usepackagefp
usepackage[pdftex]pict2e
usepackagepicture
usepackagecolor
usepackageamsmath
usepackageamssymb
usepackageicomma
inputpdftabvar
begindocument
beginasy
%usepackage("amsmath,amssymb");
%usepackage("inputenc","utf8");
%usepackage("icomma");
[tabvar
txx&tx-infty&&&xt-1&&&xtln 3&&tx+inftycr
txe^x-3&&tx-&&trait&&tx-&txt0&tx+&cr
txx+1&&tx-&&txt0&&tx+&trait&tx+&cr
txf^,prime(x)&&tx+&&dbt&&tx-&txt0&tx+&cr
txf(x)&txb-infty&fm&txh+
infty&dbt&txh+infty&fd&txbsqrt2&fm&txh+inftycr

]
endasy
enddocument



The compilation shows me the following error despite all my attempts and code changes:
/cygdrive/C//Users/JosephChurame/Desktop/testStyle-1.asy



: 16.1: invalid token '' /cygdrive/C//Users/JosephChurame/Desktop/testStyle-1.asy: 16.2: syntax error error: could not load module '/cygdrive/C//Users/JosephChurame/Desktop/testStyle-1.asy'



I tried everything I could. I found that all other representation walks, even that generated by pdfadd, except this case tables of variations. Would like to see where my error is or what should be changed. Thank you.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj