Salesforce DX - How enable org shape?

Salesforce DX - How enable org shape?



I did not find any content relate to how enable a org so I can create an org shape.



I am getting the following error when I run the command sfdx force:org:shape:create:


sfdx force:org:shape:create



ERROR: The org needs to be enabled for org shape before one can be created.


ERROR: The org needs to be enabled for org shape before one can be created.



Neither my DevHub trial org or my scratch org has the option to enable it or even anything related with 'shape' under the Setup Menu.




1 Answer
1



The Org Shape feature is in pilot status as of Winter 18.



It is not yet generally available and cannot be enabled on "off-the-shelf" Dev Hubs. My understanding is that the feature is only enabled in orgs that are created as part of the org shape pilot.





thanks for bringing me the light, the information is here: releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter18/release-notes/… but I have not interpreted it properly
– Leandro Ferreira Fernandes
Aug 19 at 19:45






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj