HTTP Header Request for Testing Non-UTF-8 Characters against Web Application Firewall

HTTP Header Request for Testing Non-UTF-8 Characters against Web Application Firewall



I'm attempting to send some test headers to a web server to test its firewall configuration. One of my tests it check that non-UTF-8 characters are not allowed in the HTTP header of requests.



Can anyone point me to any examples on the web that I could use as a reference to create such a test HTTP header with?



For example, I am guessing I could use Content-Type, Content-Encoding or Accept-Language or some other type of parameters.


Content-Type


Content-Encoding


Accept-Language









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj