Search a specific function inside all php files in my folder

Search a specific function inside all php files in my folder



I want to check in all php files in a specific folder and count how many times a specific function is being called. For example I have a function sum(). In my app folder I want to know which php file is using that function.


sum()


php





That magic word "xdebug"...
– Deep
Jul 19 at 0:10





Yes but i want check this using another php file
– Filipe Santos
Jul 19 at 0:11





@Deep maybe he wants this to be automated, without the need that he checks manually...
– Optiroot
Jul 19 at 0:12





Sure i want create a script php wich will return for my here that function is being called
– Filipe Santos
Jul 19 at 0:14






$time = microtime(true); /* your function here */ echo round(microtime(true) - $time, 3);
– Deep
Jul 19 at 0:27









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj