scrapy fail to cooperate with python3.7

scrapy fail to cooperate with python3.7



I failed to install twisted by pip command, so I manually downloaded the .whl file and got it installed( version 18.7.0). Only after i did that, my laptop could install scrapy; however, it seems that the twisted package is not compatible with python 3.7 and it keeps saying "syntax error"



I have tried some method posted on the Github about this issue(https://github.com/scrapy/scrapy/issues/3143), but none of them solve it. I wonder whether I need to shift to python 3.6 or not? cause my python spider can only setup it's downloader and cannot parse webpages



Could anyone please give me some advise?




2 Answers
2



Yes. Twisted does not yet support Python 3.7. Try Python 3.6 or earlier.



One of the comments from the issue helped me:


pip install git+https://github.com/scrapy/scrapy@master --no-dependencies --upgrade





i moved my project to python 3.6. i will try you suggestion later.
– Zhe Yu He
Aug 21 at 21:14






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj