Change terminals in Dublin airport T1 to T2

.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;

up vote
down vote

favorite

I would be boarding a flight from Mumbai to Toronto via London and Dublin (2 Layovers). At Dublin I would require changing terminals from T1 to T2. If my entire journey is booked on a single PNR and I would not have to recheckin luggage, then would I be needing a Transit Visa? (According to the Government of Ireland, I wouldn't, but in anycase, if I would be exiting the terminal or crossing the border in the airport, I might, nevertheless, require some kind of visa). Please help.

share|improve this question

• The separate Flight Connections sign suggests airside transit (no visa, no border control), but perhaps someone local can verify.
    – Andrew Lazarus
    Jun 13 at 21:00

up vote
down vote

favorite

I would be boarding a flight from Mumbai to Toronto via London and Dublin (2 Layovers). At Dublin I would require changing terminals from T1 to T2. If my entire journey is booked on a single PNR and I would not have to recheckin luggage, then would I be needing a Transit Visa? (According to the Government of Ireland, I wouldn't, but in anycase, if I would be exiting the terminal or crossing the border in the airport, I might, nevertheless, require some kind of visa). Please help.

• The separate Flight Connections sign suggests airside transit (no visa, no border control), but perhaps someone local can verify.
    – Andrew Lazarus

up vote
down vote

favorite

up vote
down vote

favorite

asked Jun 13 at 20:34

Vineeth Bhaskara

– Andrew Lazarus

– Andrew Lazarus

The separate Flight Connections sign suggests airside transit (no visa, no border control), but perhaps someone local can verify.
– Andrew Lazarus

The separate Flight Connections sign suggests airside transit (no visa, no border control), but perhaps someone local can verify.
– Andrew Lazarus

1 Answer

active

oldest

votes

up vote
down vote

accepted

Presupposing that you have the required documents to enter Canada, you do not need a visa to connect in Ireland, according to Timatic, the tool used by airlines to check document requirements.

Dublin Airport – Terminal Transfer

Air Side

If you need to transfer terminals to catch another flight, there is a clearly signposted walkway from the luggage retrieval hall to Terminal 1. Members of staff at Dublin Airport can point you in the right direction if required.

enter image description here

Walking Between Terminals

A walkway between Dublin Airport’s Terminals 1 and 2 is available for those who have not yet passed through the security checkpoint. However, those landing at Terminal 1 and departing via connecting flight from Terminal 2 do not need to make use of this exit. In this case, the route that you need to take will be signposted, and the cabin crew from your previous flight will help you make the proper connections.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer

StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "273"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

else
    createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: false,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    noCode: true, onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );

);

draft saved

draft discarded

StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f116695%2fchange-terminals-in-dublin-airport-t1-to-t2%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest

1 Answer

active

oldest

votes

1 Answer

active

oldest

votes

active

oldest

votes

active

oldest

votes

up vote
    down vote

accepted

Presupposing that you have the required documents to enter Canada, you do not need a visa to connect in Ireland, according to Timatic, the tool used by airlines to check document requirements.

Air Side

If you need to transfer terminals to catch another flight, there is a clearly signposted walkway from the luggage retrieval hall to Terminal 1. Members of staff at Dublin Airport can point you in the right direction if required.

A walkway between Dublin Airport’s Terminals 1 and 2 is available for those who have not yet passed through the security checkpoint. However, those landing at Terminal 1 and departing via connecting flight from Terminal 2 do not need to make use of this exit. In this case, the route that you need to take will be signposted, and the cabin crew from your previous flight will help you make the proper connections.

up vote
      down vote

accepted

Air Side

up vote
        down vote

accepted

up vote
        down vote

accepted

Air Side

Air Side

answered Aug 9 at 0:37

Giorgio

28.4k859158

28.4k859158

draft saved

draft discarded

draft saved

draft discarded

StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f116695%2fchange-terminals-in-dublin-airport-t1-to-t2%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj