GraphQL _ Apollo-client - pass guery variables directly in component

GraphQL _ Apollo-client - pass guery variables directly in component



I'm trying to pass my GraphQL queries's variables directly in my React component.



So far I have tried to pass it :



None of them works, maybe I have forget something.



Currently I have to hardcode it in the options but it privates me of the possibility to dynamically code it :


export default graphql(fetchRecipe,
options: (props) => (
variables:
))(Displayer);



* Workaround try but fails: the vanishing pattern as following :*


import ...

var property; // just declare your property

class YourClass extends Component {

property = newValue // your property is now available on the Component's scope,
// allowing you to code it dynamically

render() ...



export default graphql(query,
options: (props) => (
variables: property // hence pass the value you want in your graphql options's property
))(YourClass);



So I still search how to pass it directly in component, Any hint would be great,



Thanks,




2 Answers
2



You're probably (?) looking for graphQL usage from inside of components. It's possible with <Query /> and <Mutation /> components. https://www.apollographql.com/docs/react/essentials/queries.html#manual-query can be suitable, too.


inside of components


<Query />


<Mutation />



It has some drawbacks - composing many queries and mutations is far easier with graphql().


graphql()





It could be interesting yes
– Webman
yesterday





stackoverflow.com/questions/39814853/…
– xadm
yesterday



Redux comes at hand and prove again its awesomness.



I have simply to pass the property in my Redux's state. Then, I pass the property in the variable option direclty vie the ownProps property. Hence, my state can reach the query. I will appreciate if it allow me to dynamically refetch my data now.



Here my reduxContainer.js:


const mapStateToProps = (state) =>
return
property: state


const yourContainer = connect(mapStateToProps)(YourReactComponent)
export default yourContainer



Then, the state's connected query:


export default graphql(YourQuery,
options(ownProps)
return
variables: property : ownProps.property

)(YourReactComponent);






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

ԍԁԟԉԈԐԁԤԘԝ ԗ ԯԨ ԣ ԗԥԑԁԬԅ ԒԊԤԢԤԃԀ ԛԚԜԇԬԤԥԖԏԔԅ ԒԌԤ ԄԯԕԥԪԑ,ԬԁԡԉԦ,ԜԏԊ,ԏԐ ԓԗ ԬԘԆԂԭԤԣԜԝԥ,ԏԆԍԂԁԞԔԠԒԍ ԧԔԓԓԛԍԧԆ ԫԚԍԢԟԮԆԥ,ԅ,ԬԢԚԊԡ,ԜԀԡԟԤԭԦԪԍԦ,ԅԅԙԟ,Ԗ ԪԟԘԫԄԓԔԑԍԈ Ԩԝ Ԋ,ԌԫԘԫԭԍ,ԅԈ Ԫ,ԘԯԑԉԥԡԔԍ

How to change the default border color of fbox? [duplicate]

Henj